Photo 1 Photo 2 Photo 3
Before starting..... Clear all decals with Tamiya Clear Lacquer ~!
All side blue fade decals were made longer.... They will need to be cut in the door lines or panel lines.
1. Start with blue head light fade > remove excess at door line.
2. Apply blue side fades (both sides) > remove excess at door line.
3. Apply tail gate blue fade decal
4. Add separate blue fades above head lights to meet up with side fades. > remove excess at panel line.
(these were made separate because of the curve and angle).
5. Add tail gate blue smoke center decal
6. Add the White Base Coat F-O-R-D letters and follow with Red & Yellow F-O-R-D letters.
7. Add GALPIN FORD with stars to roof.
8. Add white base side panels and follow with orange and yellow side color panels.
(Work fast with the color panel decals or the color may run).
9. You will notice that there are two sets of "GAPIN FORD" and "DICK HARDING" decals.
Place the "METALIC GOLD" decals on first as a base and then add the color decals over the top.
This will create a "MACHINE TURN" effect.
10. Extra white decals were added so they can be "Doubled Up" for better coverage.