Welcome to: RESIN MODELS
SPECIALIZING IN VINTAGE DRAG RACING MODELS & PARTS.
WHEN YOU DEMAND HIGH QUALITY AND ACCURACY, GO WITH........ SPEED CITY !
We are no longer excepting multiple item orders of 3 or more of the same resin or rubber parts.
Due to other job obligations we don't have time to keep our inventory fully stocked.
Please keep the multiple orders down to a minimum.
Any money orders with items that are "out of stock" will need to be returned.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to resolve this issue around May.
(On the MOPAR PAGE)
These new 16" mag wheels are period correct for 1964 -'67 style Gasser's, Altered's, AFX & Early Funny Cars.
Unlike the original Johan 14" Lemans mag wheels (which don't fit standard tires),
these new Lemans mag wheels are corrected to a 15" rim size, larger spokes, axle hub and
separate inner rims and now fits all standard size and skinny racing tires.
This item was scratch built by ...... NOT from a kit !
Cut around each hood pin with hobby knife or scissors.
If using a real pin, apply decal after holes are drilled. and poke hole through decal.
Also found on the "MISC. PAGE".
Our new Brutus decal sheet is the only decal made to have all the correct
lettering, sponsors, hood pin decals, license plate, chrome Pontiac & GTO emblems.
This decal has been designed to do the early & later versions of the BRUTUS GTO.
Our resin model of the '65 Pontiac Tempest GTO AWB was made as the early version.
To make the later version, you will need to alter the front wheelbase (shown in the photos).
Brutus letters are sliver metallic and white- just as they should be.
Guaranteed to be the only correct BRUTUS decal ever made !
#SC-003 ........ $10.00
#SC-004 ........ $10.00
These new decals have been designed to have all the correct sponsor sizes, hood pin decals
red pin striping around the metallic gold Temptation letters, just as they should be !
Guaranteed to be the only correct TEMPTATION decal ever made !
1/64" red pin strip can be found at: ModelExpo
DRAG RACING DRIVER FIGURE
* Vintage style Drag Racing Figure with Full Face Mask, Gloves, Boots, Helmet & Fire Suit.
* Possable Figure will fit into any seat with our "Ball & Socket" - hip and torso.
* Separate bent & extended arms can be moved or swapped to fit steering wheel, stick shift or waving.
* Legs or feet can be re-angled by heating parts and bent to fit floor.
* Legs can be heated and spread apart to fit Flopper Funny Car interior tubs.
This item was semi-scratch built by ...... NOT from a kit !
* Orders outside of U.S. and Canada, email us for shipping charges
* We do not accept or return phone calls due to our schedule
* Email comments and or questions to: email@example.com
* All our model cars & parts are in 1/25 scale
* Items are not always in stock and delivery time may take 2 - 8 weeks
* As with all resin models, you will need to clean up flash around body and parts
* Reference photos are available upon purchase and request
* WE OFFER A FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCT !
* VISIT THE MODEL NEWS PAGE FOR "HOW TO" TIPS ON:
BUILDING A RESIN MODEL
HOW TO MAKE WINDOW GLASS FOR MODEL CARS
HOW TO BUILD A FLIP NOSE FRONT END
HOW TO BUILD A STRAIGHT TUBE AXLE FRONT SUSPENSION
TO GET A POLISHED ALUMINUM LOOK
TO GET A CHROME LOOK
This web site is dedicated to the memory of Bob E. Julius and Robin L. Sorensen
All rights reserved. Do not copy any Speed City Resin bodies or parts without permission and consent.
Your #1 source for the most accurate AWB, AFX, Early Funny Car's and exclusive scale model parts.