Welcome to: RESIN MODELS
SPECIALIZING IN VINTAGE DRAG RACING MODELS & PARTS.
WHEN YOU DEMAND HIGH QUALITY AND ACCURACY, GO WITH........ SPEED CITY !
* Please do not purchase anything that is marked....... OUT OF STOCK, DO NOT ORDER !
* We ship every Wednesday or every other Wednesday depending on volume of orders & time allowed.
* We do not accept or return phone calls due to our schedule.
* Email all questions or comments to: email@example.com
* All our model cars & parts are all in 1/25 scale only !
* Cleaning up flash around bodies and parts will be required.
* Reference photos of actual cars are available upon purchase of resin model and request.
* We offer a full money back guarantee if not satisfied with our product after 30 days of purchase.
* To properly store your resin model: Remove all packing peanuts and discard.
Clean all flash that prevents Interior Tub & Chassis from fitting into body.
Place Interior Tub & Chassis back into body so all parts fit together.
Do not store in areas that get hot as resin will warp.
* VISIT THE MODEL NEWS PAGE FOR "HOW TO" TIPS ON:
BUILDING A RESIN MODEL
HOW TO MAKE WINDOW GLASS FOR MODEL CARS
HOW TO BUILD A FLIP NOSE FRONT END
HOW TO BUILD A STRAIGHT TUBE AXLE FRONT SUSPENSION
TO GET A POLISHED ALUMINUM LOOK
TO GET A CHROME LOOK
Unfortunately, we haven't been putting out many newsletters lately,
for the simple fact of not being able to keep up with inventory.
We have very little time right now to re-making molds and casting resin.
"Speed City" is not our main source of income, but is more of a a hobby/business. Thank you.
This web site is dedicated to the memory of Bob E. Julius and Robin L. Sorensen.
All rights reserved. Do not copy any Speed City Resin bodies or parts.
Your #1 source for the most accurate AWB, AFX, Early Funny Car's and exclusive scale resin model car parts.