Welcome to: RESIN MODELS
SPECIALIZING IN VINTAGE DRAG RACING MODELS & PARTS.
WHEN YOU DEMAND HIGH QUALITY AND ACCURACY, GO WITH........ SPEED CITY !
These new Keystones have bigger proportioned spokes than the other Keystones on the market,
and looks more correct..... they also have a mounting stub for an axle.
Perfect for vintage style Slicks and Muscle Car tires.
For more info. go to the Parts Page "WHEELS".
This item was semi-scratch built by ...... NOT copied from a kit !
----- LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER ------
There has never been a good set of header collectors, so we set out to make some accurate ones.
For more info. go to the Parts Page "ENGINE".
This item was semi-scratch built by ...... NOT from a kit !
(On the MOPAR PAGE)
(On the MOPAR PAGE)
These new 16" mag wheels are period correct for 1964 -'67 style Gasser's, Altered's, AFX & Early Funny Cars.
Unlike the original Johan 14" Lemans mag wheels (which don't fit standard tires),
these new Lemans mag wheels are corrected to a 15" rim size, larger spokes, axle hub and
separate inner rims and now fits all standard size and skinny racing tires.
This item was scratch built by ...... NOT copied from a kit !
Cut around each hood pin with hobby knife or scissors.
If using a real pin, apply decal after holes are drilled. and poke hole through decal.
Also found on the "MISC. PAGE".
This item was scratch built by ...... NOT copied !
* Orders outside of U.S. and Canada, email us for shipping charges
* We do not accept or return phone calls due to our schedule
* Email comments and or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All our model cars & parts are in 1/25 scale
* Items are not always in stock and delivery time may take 2 - 8 weeks
* As with all resin models, you will need to clean up flash around body and parts
* Reference photos are available upon purchase and request
* To properly store your resin model: Remove all packing peanuts and disgard.
Clean all flash that prevents Interior Tub & Chassis from fitting into body.
Place Interior Tub & Chassis back into body so all parts fit together.
Do not store in areas that get hot as resin will warp.
* WE OFFER A FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCT
BEFORE 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE !
* VISIT THE MODEL NEWS PAGE FOR "HOW TO" TIPS ON:
BUILDING A RESIN MODEL
HOW TO MAKE WINDOW GLASS FOR MODEL CARS
HOW TO BUILD A FLIP NOSE FRONT END
HOW TO BUILD A STRAIGHT TUBE AXLE FRONT SUSPENSION
TO GET A POLISHED ALUMINUM LOOK
TO GET A CHROME LOOK
This web site is dedicated to the memory of Bob E. Julius and Robin L. Sorensen
All rights reserved. Do not copy any Speed City Resin bodies or parts without permission and consent.
Your #1 source for the most accurate AWB, AFX, Early Funny Car's and exclusive scale model parts.